the energu1 Ounce Makes 24.8 ounce of Gel
Jamaican Sea Moss
Why should you include in your diet? Firstly, Jamaican sea moss is superfood, packed with over 92 incredible nutritious vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and essential nutrients. Secondly, there are many health advantages associated with consuming sea moss (seaweed). They include: increased energy, strengthens the immune system, improved skin tone, improve Lobito, supports stronger joints and bones and much more. Thirdly, other qualities include:
Now that you are familiar with how this amazing superfood can benefit your health, it is time to learn one of the techniques on how sea moss can be prepared as a gel and added to your desired recipe. The instructions below is relatively easy and requires your time, water, a blender and patience.
- Thoroughly clean Sea Moss by rinsing out salts, sand, and other sea debris.
- Soak in water room temperature spring/alkaline water for 6-24 hours as preferred. Sea Moss will expand and become translucent. its texture will be soft and slippery.
- After soaking, rise sea moss.
- Blend with a blender until a smooth consistency is achieved. Add water to loosen consistency or add more to thicken.
- Store it in an airtight glass jar in the fridge to make a sea moss gel.
- Use 2-4 tablespoons daily or as desired.
- For optimal freshness, store sea moss gel can be stored in refrigerator for 3-4week.
- Sea moss gel can be frozen for up to 4-6 months.
- Store raw sea moss in an airtight container away from direct sunlight or heat. Container should be stored away from direct sunlight.
- Natural Sea Moss contains salt, which will preserve for a year after opening.
- Secure seal after each opening.
1 oz Makes 24.8 ounces of Sea Moss Gel.
MORE ABOUT SEA MOSS
Jamaican sea moss is a superfood that has been used in Jamaica since the 19th century. Firstly, brought there by Irish people during the Irish Potato Famine and sun-dried to preserve its numerous health benefits. Today, recognized as a superfood, it is full of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and nutrients that are necessary for optimal health.
Moreover, This amazing superfood can help with bone and joint health due to its high levels of Vitamin K, selenium, and omega-3 fatty acids. Further, the energy provided can also help support the body. Because of its high levels of zinc and iron content, it also has long been used as an aphrodisiac and fertility aid.
Furthermore, it supports the immune system with its Vitamins C and D, iron, selenium, zinc, and glutamine. But wait, there is more! In addition, it’s beneficial for pregnant women due to its B vitamins and folate acid properties. Moreover, it is useful for skin care due to its antibacterial properties and its ability to stimulate collagen production. It also helps eleviate stress and emotional health due to its magnesium, potassium, zinc, vitamin D and B, and omega-3 fatty acids. Finally, Jamaican sea moss is a great source of iodine, which is necessary for proper body functioning. So the next time you are thinking about how you you maintain a healthier mind and body, consider adding Jamaican sea moss to your diet/
Additional resources regarding healthy food choices, recipes or it how Jamaican sea moss can be included in your diet, visit our blog at https://www.meobachi.com/blog/